Thursday, July 31, 2008

I truely have the best friends anyone could ever have! They are always there for me even to help me do a blog! Paul and Nellie you guys rock!!!! 
Greg was out of town and the girls and me were sick so my friend Karen who just spent the afternoon at urgent clinic with one of her kids, still stopped and picked up medicine and milk for my kids! 
I am so lucky to have all of you guys in my life. You guys make me smile and inspire me every single day. Thank you so much!! I love you guys!!!

2 comments:

keep calm and carry on said...

Love you too!!!!

karenlk said...

We do for each other all the time. Thanks so much for picking up Madelyn from camp today with all four girls in the car. I was stuck and I needed help, you always come through without question. I love you!