Thursday, August 21, 2008

























Avery was so excited to go to school. She keeps saying her teachers name, "Lisa"! She has carried her back pack and lunch box everywhere. The backpack has to be on her back. She is so proud of herself. She had a great day and even ate lunch at school. There were absolutely no tears, just pure excitement! She will go to be early tonight.

I also had a meeting with Grace and Ella's AGP teachers. It went very well but it was hard to answer some of the questions without comparing the 2 of them. For example, Ella isn't a leader around home, because Grace is usually leading them in playing. But around other kids and at school she is. So there were a lot of questions that I really wasn't for sure on how to answer.  They really made me reflect on the kids and think twice about their individual personalities. I am such a bad judge of personality traits!

I am trying to finish getting Delaney's party ready to go. I finished making a pettiskirt for her last night. You wouldn't even believe how much material it took! I went and finished buying all of the food. I'm sure I am forgetting something! Everything was pink, pink cream cheese, pink lemonade, pink marshmellows, pink candy, they will be on a sugar high! I'll post pictures later.


1 comment:

keep calm and carry on said...

So cute! I can't wait to see pictures!!!!