Tuesday, November 25, 2008

GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!

We are all ready for some yummy turkey! We are thankful for so many things. The kids and I compiled a list of all sorts of things! We are thankful for our health, house, each other, our jobs, our beds, cars, schools, teachers, friends, wii, hamsters, turkey heads, chloe, neighbors, babies, being outside, bikes, movies, books, food, candy, computer, birthdays, clothes, the love in our family, energy, non-running noses, thoughtful people, allergy medicine, baking, painting, cameras, pee pee on the potty, backpacks, lunch boxes, refrigerator, and a million other things! It is funny though how what they were thankful for was mainly the basics. Things that we do together as a family more so than things. I am blessed to have such a wonderful, happy and healthy family. I am counting my blessings this Thanksgiving more than ever before!





2 comments:

keep calm and carry on said...

look at you super mom. i think i shed a little tear reading that little story. so sweet. i am thankful for your family too.

Fourhawaii said...

So cute! I know Robin's Nest did something similiar with Ian at school and now I have to talk with him at home too:)