Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kayla won all 8 of her matches!

You can imagine how proud we were of her! She played so well and had nerves of steel! Her first couple matches were doubles with the other freshman on the team. You can see Gabby with Kayla after they won their very first match together. I had tears in my eyes because you could tell how happy Kayla was!


The week-end was a ton of fun. I went to a photography convention. It is an always changing field! It is fun to meet other photographers and see what they are doing. As I was leaving the convention, I see three guys walking across the street. Low and behold one of them was a fraternity brother of Greg's who lives in South Carolina, Mike Butcher! That was so random! Greg was picking me up so he ran up and surprised Greg. So Greg got to go watch the Purdue game with another alumni! That is always fun! Even though they lost in double over time!

The girls loved seeing their cousins and swimming in the indoor pool all week-end.  Everyone did really well on the trip even on the eight hour ride home! The only bad part was paying $4.59 for gas! YIKES! Luckily when we got home ours was only $3.99! Still, not great! I put this in bold just for you Maria and your "old eyes"!  HA!









1 comment:

keep calm and carry on said...

too cute! i want to be good at tennis too.