Sunday, September 7, 2008

We work well together!

I know this will drive Nellie crazy but I don't know how to rotate it! I already rotated it on iphoto?! Anyway, what do you think? Big difference on the drive way huh!. And I love that the nook is both Greg and I did it together and created something so beautiful. And that they are pictures from our travels and not just some picture I picked up. It is truly ours. 

The drive is supposed to dry for 6 hours, 72 to drive on it. Well, 2 Winkler kids wanted to go see what daddy painted and went out on it 30 minutes later! Luckily the FL sun had already dried it!

We are having back wards dinner, cupcakes and pasta, wanna come over for dinner? HA! Thanks to Abbie the girls now love penna past and parmesan cheese. GO colts! What to watch? Colts or the special about Palin? LOVE HER! What an inspiration for me and my girls!




3 comments:

Love, Mindy said...

I want to come for dinner! (what a fun idea!)Your driveway looks great!

keep calm and carry on said...

Aghhhh! That hurts my neck!!! And I really want to see the nook too! I was staring at it sideways for too long!!!!!!!! Looks awesome!!

Fourhawaii said...

I love your nook! Is that grass paper? I thought about using grass paper for our study. I can't wait to see it. The photos above look wonderful! And more power to Greg for doing the Driveway. Dave resealed ours in Hawaii with disasterous results... he ended up using the amount for the whole driveway on only half.